20+ Years of Battery Life Under Harsh Environmental Conditions
Our NanoTritium™ batteries convert tritium beta decay into electricity for more microelectronics devices. City Labs’ batteries are built for low-power sensors, microelectronics, microcontrollers, and more. Below are some of the ways our products have helped to address long-standing challenges in the nuclear battery industry.
- Our betavoltaic batteries can operate continuously for 20 or more years without needing to be charged.
- City Labs’ betavoltaics can operate in environments between -55º C and 150º C, seeing little to no loss in efficiency between 40º C and 0º C.
- Our technology allows for shapes and variable dimensions that are both customizable and versatile. This means our semiconductors can optimize performance to meet our clients’ needs.
- NanoTritium™ batteries harness the process of radioactive decay, continuing to produce a predictable output throughout their lifespan.
- City Labs’ products have been proven to be safe, robust, and emit no external radiation
Oil & Mining
Defense & Security